Want to take the leap from passion hobby to pro writer?
This 6 week writing mentorship program is designed specifically to coax that writing dream of yours into action and help you use your words for good.
- Weekly 60 minute session on Skype – Clarity checks, intentions set, confidence scaled and empowered drive
- 60 minutes a week conversing via email and your very own workbook in Google Docs – Personally designed tasks, proof reading, editing, external submission reviews, brainstorming, Q&A, and re-aligned intentions
- The groundwork – Before we begin, you will receive the Intention Form to your email. This is the pre-coaching paperwork, which will lay the foundation for our initial session. Questions about you, your intentions for our coaching sessions together and your desired results. You will also receive the Terms and Conditions of our valued working relationship.
This 6 week course has been a game changer for online entrepreneurs, newbies (and the more versed) to blogging, wanna-be book authors and educators, and many more who seek to communicate their big desire with clarity and a whole lot of confidence, while making imprint on the world.
- Harness your intention and desired result for coaching and how we can deliver – oh, and over deliver! (Always)
- Brainstorm, visualize and storyboard your story to discover (or refine) what makes you tick and fills your heart to the brim. Passion all the way. Here we connect the dots.
- Laser-focus on the values, which inform what you write about and who you connect with and why by creating your mission statement; your ethos.
- Learn and put to practice the 5 pillars to writing words that will leave your readers informed, empowered and ready to take action.
- Your personal strategy to meet your aims, objectives, audience, social media outreach, key contacts, stakeholders and potential partners.
- Network, pitch your ideas and get your stories published in spaces aligned with your voice and vision.
- 6 weeks after our final session together we will meet on Skype to check in with your writing commitments. Remember, consistency makes you a writer!
- Embody what it means to be a writer
- Write your own copy for your website/e-book/course/novel (your creative venture!)
- Develop your own individualised communications strategy to guide the direction of your writing
- Learn how to tailor your story submissions for publications and spaces you are aligned with
- Become a regal copyeditor of your own words
- Develop nurturing writing habits that carry your writing far and wide
- Learn how to write to make a difference
- Own your voice, your message to the world!
Are you ready to become a writer? The type of writer that creates positive, equitable and sustainable change through their words?